Information We Gather
How We Utilize Your Information
We use your information:
- to offer and enhance our Application;
- to monitor interactions with our marketing emails;
- to carry out surveys;
- to safeguard our interests or those of third parties;
- to maintain and improve the security of our Application;
- to better our service;
- to deliver the service you requested;
- to prevent misuse of our Application;
- to adhere to our legal obligations;
- to communicate with you;
- for analytics and advertising;
- to execute or enforce our agreements;
- to conduct hiring;
- for load distribution and optimization of our Application;
- to provide customer support in connection with our Products;
- for any other purpose with your consent. We are not accountable for the privacy practices of any platforms, applications, or services not under our control. We disclose information:
- to our affiliates in connection with your use of our services or our business relationship with you;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we employ to support our Application;
- to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed to you when you provide the information; or
- with your consent. We may also share your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- to a buyer or other successor in case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or interests, our investors, or others. We only retain information for as long as required to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations or any other permissible purpose for which we have collected it, including to prevent fraud or security incidents. When the relevant retention period has expired, we take measures to permanently delete the information, aggregate it, or anonymize it.
Janitor AI Pro utilizes a standard procedure of employing log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track users' movement on the website, and collect demographic data.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Similar to other websites, Janitor AI Pro uses 'cookies'. These cookies store information, such as visitors' preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This information is employed to optimize users' experiences by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
An important part of our priority is providing protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Janitor AI Pro does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.